Thursday, June 9, 2011

Livin' on a Prayer...

My last post may have caught some of y'all off guard... Ha definitely not my intention. So here is a little update... I. FEEL. SO. MUCH. BETTER! [I even ate some Thai food yesterday... just a little bit, but still!] A praise is very much in order. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I have received e-mails and facebook messages all telling me that I have made church prayer lists, daily prayer lists, and every type of prayer you could imagine. For this I am utterly grateful, and I am writing to tell you that prayer works. Thank you.

Can you imagine what our world would be like if we all had this mindset - the mindset to pray without ceasing for our world to be reached, to be changed, to believe in the one, true GOD? [I am honestly preachin' to myself right now... so, thanks for listenin', but really.]


Ning!

Kathryn and P'Pam!
Two examples of how the Lord is working in KhonKaen with Thai students. So thankful for these two Thai women, and what they already mean to me just after knowing them two weeks....


Keep praying that as the Freshy's are super busy these next few weeks, we will have opportunities to still meet some new girls, as well as, continue to build friendships with ones we have met. Also, please continue to pray for health and perseverance as it is about to be week 3 in Thailand, and let's just say American food/beds/comforts sometimes come to mind at times....

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment