Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Team.

Here is a video that Matt made while we were at our layover in New York. You'll get to meet the team. Remember this is already about 16 or so hours into the trip... and we are about to get on the 21 hour flight. Bring. It. On.

[Sorry you have to click the link... I am not really techno savvy quite yet.]

The Link -- The "Getting Here" Part Video

Also, I have added the links of fellow team member's blogs on the right hand sign of this blog under my information.

We head to the campus tomorrow to start meeting the students as they begin their school year. Please pray for open hearts for both us and the Thai students as well as energy for our team... It's been a hard adjustment to the time change, but I think we'll get used to this whole 12 hour time difference thing...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment